Mark Dunn - Moda Fabrics+Supplies
- Mark Dunn, president and owner of Moda Fabrics in Dallas, Texas, began his career in Asheville, North Carolina, in 1966 as a third generation thread and yarn sales representative.
- In 1975 he started Moda Fabrics as a company to specialize in supplying independent sewing and quilting stores.
- Moda designs, prints and distributes high quality cotton fabrics as well as 60,000 unique items for speciality quilt stores.
- Moda Fabrics supplies over 4,000 independent quilt specialty stores throughout the U.S. and 20 other countries on 5 continents.
- Currently, Moda Fabrics is developing an educational department to work with schools and charitable organizations.
- Mark received the “Man of the Year” in 1985 for the sewing industry from the American Jewish Committee.