- Linen is a textile made from the fibers of the flax plant.
- Linen is laborious to manufacture, but the fiber is very strong, absorbent and dries faster than cotton.
- Linen fabric is two to three times stronger than cotton.
- Garments made of linen are valued for their exceptional coolness and freshness in hot and humid weather.
- Because of its porous nature, linen has natural heat and moisture-wicking properties that make it a good conductor of heat and a popular fabric to use for clothing or bedding in the summer.
There are no products to list in this category.