- Cork Fabric is naturally beautiful, durable, eco-conscious stain-resistant, water-resistant, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, incredibly soft, and is also
- resistant to abrasion, fire, and water
- Cork is the outer bark of the cork oak tree which grows primarily in the West Mediterranean Basin.
- Once the trees are about 25 years old the cork is traditionally stripped from the trunks every 9-10 years.
- The trees live for about 300 years. Because of its impermeable, buoyant, elastic, and fire retardant properties, it is used in a variety of products.
- Learn More About Cork Fabric
Showing 1 to 17 of 17 (1 Pages)