- Jen has been lucky in her life to have had two wonderful careers.
- Her first love was midwifery and she felt honoured to be included in life’s most precious every day miracles.
- She doesn’t know where her love of fabrics came from, her mother was not a sewer but she does know she has always been fascinated by colour and pattern.
- She describes herself as a traditional quilter with a modern twist.
- Loves scrappy quilts and the more fabrics she can use in a single project the happier she is.