- Ira’s exposure to Australian Aboriginal art, the native arts of Mexico and the ancient rock art of the Southwest Indians came together to evoke an artistic epiphany.
- I have chosen to paint what can’t be seen. It's not the color I see, it is the color I feel.
- Not just the shape, but the shapes' meaning. Not the composition but the harmony.
- My work is to be sensed more than viewed.
- The paintings are not an object for the eye alone, but an experience for the mind.
Showing 1 to 23 of 23 (1 Pages)