ANITA JERAM - Designer- Guess How Much I Love You !
- Anita Jeram grew up in Portsmouth, England, where she recalls being a shy child who felt at ease with animals and simply could not stop drawing on any scrap of paper available.
- Soon after she completed art school, she began a relationship with Walker Press/Candlewick resulting in a number of books and series.
- Anita Jeram’s artwork is best known thorough the paintings that she made for the children’s classic book Guess How Much I Love You by Sam MacBratney (Walker Books 1994).
- The book tells the story of the Little Nut Brown Hare and his father. So far the book, which is available in 53 languages, has sold 28 million copies.
- With her humorous and touching depiction of Sam McBratney’s Big and Little Nut Brown Hare, the book has become a childhood classic.
- In addition to books, her work graces greeting cards, wrapping paper, ceramics and fabric.
- Today Anita lives by the sea in Northern Ireland with her husband, three children and numerous pets.
Showing 1 to 23 of 23 (1 Pages)