Deb Strain - Over 100+ Collections !
- Deb and her husband Scott, currently live in their new hometown of Yellow Springs, Ohio.
- A designer for Moda Fabrics since 1996, Deb feels honored to have watched Moda’s growth and success over the years.
- “Moda’s integrity and genuine caring about quilters, the quilting industry and their designers has always been part of why I love working with this wonderful company.
- Drawing and painting her fabric designs by hand, Deb has created over one-hundred collections since she began working with Moda.
- She loves working with different colors and patterns, the more intricate the better !
- A life-long passion for art led Deb to teaching art before becoming a designer.