- Kaari & JZ - French General
- Twenty years ago, French General began in a barn along the Hudson River in upstate New York.
- French General began designing fabric and quilt patterns for Moda in 2008 with their first collection, Rouenneries.
- Since then, Kaari & JZ have designed over 30 collections and 60 quilt patterns.
- French General fabric collections are inspired by historical document fabrics but colored in a fresh new way.
- Each collection features a shade of red, which has become synonymous with the French General brand.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)